Eligibility for F.Y. Admissions.
- 12th commerce or 12th Science passed, 12th MCVC.
- 12th from any faculty, Diploma of any faculty, 12th MCVC.
- 12th Science, Diploma passed, 12th from vocational sciences.
F.Y.B.Sc (Comp Sc.)
- 12th Science passed with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
Eligibility for S.Y. & T.Y.B.Com / B.A. Admissions.
S.Y.B.Com / B.A.
- F.Y.B.Com / B.A., cleared.
T.Y.B.Com / B.A.
- S.Y.B.Com / S.Y.B.A. cleared.
- T.Y.B.Com. cleared.
Eligibility for S.Y. & T.Y.B.Sc/B.Sc Computer Science Admissions
S.Y.B.Sc / B.Sc Computer Science
- F.Y.B.Sc cleared
T.Y.B.Sc / B.Sc Computer Science
- S.Y.B.Sc. cleared .
Documents required for Admission
1. Recent passport size two photographs, one for the admission form in the space provided & one for college Record.
2. Students from other colleges should submit original Copies of the School Leaving Certificate, Transfer Certificate & Mark sheet, Caste & Income Certificate (in case of Reservation & EBC) along with two attested Xerox Copies of each.
3. Students from other Universities/boards will have to submit original migration certificate and mark sheet along with two attested Xerox copies of each document.
4. Students seeking admission to first year B.Com / B.Sc / B.A classes will have to fill up the eligibility form of Savitribai Phule Pune University on or before August.
5. Students eligible for concession in fees like PTW/STW/FF/EBC/Reserve Category /Defense Person etc. will have to submit all necessary documents duly signed by the competent authority at the time of Admission.
6. Students should submit two self-addressed envelopes with Postal Stamp affixed for further college correspondence.
7. Cancellation of admission and refund of Tuition Fees and Laboratory Fees :-
The candidate canceling his/her confirmed admission will be entitled to receive the refund of fees after deducting the amount as indicated in the table below, as prescribed by the State Govt./ University / Competent authority.
General Rules and Regulations regarding Admission
1. Admission to all classes and courses are strictly provisional and are confirmed only after receiving the necessary approval of the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
2. Admission to the college is on the basis of merit.
3. Only those applicants who fulfill all the eligibility conditions laid down by the University are considered for admission.
4. The right of admission to the college is reserved with the authorities of the college as per the provisions of the Maharashtra Universities Act 1994 (Sec 65).
5. Students have to abide by the rules and regulations of the college and help to maintain discipline in the campus. Students indulging in acts of indiscipline will be severely dealt with as per the provisions of the ordinance 156 of the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
6. Applicants who intend to cancel their admission due to some unforeseen reasons will be eligible for refund of fees after due deductions as per rules.
7. Immediately after the admission, the students should obtain Identity Card and Library Card from Library and get the same signed by Principal or Vice - Principal within one week from the date of admission. The students must carry his/her Identity Card always with him/her for inspection as and when asked for. Failure to do so may result in punishment and inconvenience to the student.
8. Change in the subject once offered, is not allowed.
9. Make it a point to have a look at general notice board every day for notices regarding Academic and extra curricular activities, scholarship notifications, University correspondence and examination notices etc.
10. In case the students have any problem regarding selection of subject, details to be filled in the forms etc., they are advised to seek the help of the admission committee.