The Department of Economics started undergraduate course in Economics since 20 June 2009. The Department of Economics offering courses leading to B.A., B. Com. & M.Com. The staff of the department is highly qualified and experienced. Faculty of the Department is devoted to quality teaching and research. Extra care is taken to pay individual attention to the students in teaching and learning process, The Department of Economics recognizes the growing demand for trained manpower in industry, Banking, Insurance, Teaching, Government and other sectors, as well as the need for basic research in economics. Key factors to develop innovative and analytical approach among the students, arrange the lectures, teaching stations, to increase awareness provide knowledge of economic current affairs to explain and understand various role and importance of economics.
1. To acquire knowledge of various fields in Economics.
2. To train students in various skills and techniques used in Economics.
3.To aware students about Economics.
4. To prepare students for university examination, competitive examination, and other applied courses.
2.Finance and Budget Analyst
5.Business or Economic Writer/Journalist
6.Investment Administrator and Analyst
7.Sales Executive or Analyst
11.Indian Statistical Services
1.Learner-Centric approachusing multiple teaching tools to make the subject easy to grasp while at the same time current, relevant and interesting
2. Encouraging subject based research by students with paper/ poster presentations/ publications
3.Book Reviews by students and Faculty on economics and related subjects
1. Departmental Library
2. Internet facilities for Staff & Students
3. Class rooms with ICT facility