The Department of Geography, started undergraduate course in Geography since 20 June 2009. The Geography Department is located on the second floor of the main educational building. Department offering courses leading to BA, BSC (up to second year). The staff of the department is highly qualified and experienced. Faculty of the Department is devoted to quality teaching and research. Extra care is taken to pay individual attention to the students in their laboratory work, lecture sessions, field work and study excursions. Project work, study tours, dissertations and seminars are key factors to develop innovative and analytical approach among the students. Field visits and study tour organized to explain various Geographical landforms.
1. To acquire knowledge of various fields in Geography.
2. To train students in various skills and techniques used in Geography.
3.To aware students about environment.
4. To prepare students for university examination, competitive examination, and other applied courses.
2.Junior college teachers
3.Senior College Lecturers
1. Well qualified, skilled faculty
2. Advanced teaching and learning resources and methods.
3. Career guidance cell for students.(MPSC,UPSC & Other Competitive Exam).
4. Internet facility to the students.
5. Well-equipped laboratories.
6. Remedial teaching for academically weak student.
7.Well planned study tours are arranged for students.
8.Workshops, guest lectures, seminars, exhibition and quiz competition for overall development of the students.
9.Celebrate various days. (Ozone day, Population Day, Geography Day etc.)
1. B. A. / B. Com. / B. Sc. Geography
2. Undergraduate Laboratory I
3. Head of the Department Cabin
4. Students’ study room
5. 5 Computers
1. Dumpy Level
2.Dumpy Level Stand
3. Dumpy Level Staff
4. Prismatic Compass
5. Prismatic Compass Stand
6. Plane Table
7. Plane Table Stand
8. Ranging Rod
9. Trough Compass
10. Sprit Level
12. Plumb Bob
15. Measuring Tape (50 Meter)
16.SOI Topo sheets