The Department of Political Science, started undergraduate course in Political Science since 20 June 2009. The Political Science Department is located on the college main educational building. Department offering courses leading to BA First, second and third year. The staff of the department is qualified and experienced.Faculty of the Department is devoted to quality teaching and research. Extra care is taken to pay individual attention to the students in their, lecture sessions.Political science focuses on the theory and practice of government and politics at the local, state, national, and international levels. We are dedicated to developing understandings of institutions, practices, and relations that constitute public life and modes of inquiry that promote citizenship.
1. To acquire knowledge of various fields in Political science.
2. Develop Political knowledge an understanding of current political issues.
3.To aware students about our constitution, Fundamental Right & Duty.
4. To prepare students for university examination, competitive examination, and other applied courses.
1. Civil Services :A career in civil services such as the IAS (Indian Administrative Service) and IFS (Indian Foreign Services) is one of the most popular choices for those studying political science.
2. Join Politics :A career in politics has been gaining popularity with more young people joining the field in recent times
3. Political Scientist:Another application of the field of political science, the role of a political scientist involves the study of various aspects of governmental systems, how cities/countries operate and interact, and the impact of governmental policies
4. Social Service :Social service is another means of helping society and people in need without having to get into actual politics and bureaucracy.
5. Journalism:B.A Political Science graduates have a thorough understanding of politics and the political environment which makes them ideal candidates for media roles such as political journalists, editors, and correspondents. To enter the media field, you can pursue a post-graduate course in journalism or mass communication.
6) Teaching :If you enjoy the pure study of political science, teaching may be the right career for you. To teach, you will need a master’s degree in Political Science along with a B.Ed for the school level, or you will need to clear the UGC NET examination for becoming a college professor.
1. Qualified & focused faculty members.
2. Use of ICT in teaching learning process
3. Arrangement, lectures for students & Faculty
4. Department provides educational, career guidance and counseling as per need of the hour.
1. Political map
2. Various Reference book available in Departmental Library
3. LCD Projector