The department of computer science is established in the year 2010. It is a teaching department that aims at providing quality education in computer science. Department consist of well-equipped laboratories for separate computing platforms, Enabling the students to work the different environment. Enough laboratory time is available to the student for maximum utilization of the computing facilities. Our main strength is highly qualified and experience faculty members. Faculty members are always ready to guide students apart from regular teaching hours and maintaining the discipline behavior in the college
1. IT consultant
2. Cyber security consultant.
3. Information systems manager.
4. Database administrator
5. Multimedia programmer.
6. Systems analyst.
7. Games developer,Technical writer.
1. Demonstrate proficiency in problem-solving techniques using the computer
2. Design, implement and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs
3. Use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practices.
4. Analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations and society.
(a) Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Science Stream with Mathematics or its equivalent examination OR
(b) Direct Admission to Second Year for students who have completed: Three Years Diploma Course, after S.S.C. (10th standard) of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent
Semester &Credit base choice system (Programme wise)
1. Semester &Credit base choice system
2. Semester System
Departmental Infrastructural Facilities
1.Internet facilities for Staff & Students-25 Nodes
2.Class rooms with ICT facility -02 Classrooms + 01 Seminar Hall
3.Laboratories: 02 with UPS, PCs-25 , Servers-02
Teaching methods adopted to improve student learning
1. Presentations with the help of LCD projector
Laboratory books designed for B.Sc. (Computer Science) Practical’s
Demonstration of practical assignments with help of simulation and programme modules
Project demonstrations using ICT
Participation in Institutional Social Responsibility (ISR) and Extension activities
ICT Support for various activities and programmes arranged at Institutional Level
1. To start PG - M.Sc. (Computer Science) in Dept.
2. Organization of National and International Seminars, Conferences and workshops
for the faculty & Students