Rules and regulations jointly made by the Savitribai Phule Pune University, Educational Council. State government and College Management will be mandatory for all students.
Minimum 75% Attendance is required to appear for the examination, as per the University Circular.
Students must carry their ID card on person regularly while attending classes and in the campus. If ID is lost, duplicate will be issued by paying Rs. 50/-.
Original School leaving certificate will not be returned. While leaving the college Transfer Certificate shall be issued by the college. Other original certificates will be returned after verification. Strict actions will be taken if any alterations in the original documents are made.
- Decent and Polite behavior is expected from students.
- Smoking, Drinking Liquor, Gutkha, Pan Masala, spitting on walls, Birthday Celebrations, Celebration of Rangapanchami and fireworks etc. are strictly prohibited in the college campus and strict actions will be taken against those found guilty.
- Weapons are prohibited in the college and college campus.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed in college campus. If caught using mobiles in campus Rs. 100/- fine will be charged.
- Writing on walls and furniture is strictly prohibited, in addition to this any other form of violations of discipline will be very strictly dealt with and a fine of minimum Rs. 500/- onwards shall be charged
- Students are allowed to lodge complaints in writing and hand it over to Principal or it can be put in the complaint Box
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in the campus. It is a punishable offence. If students are found involved in any act of ragging, they will be expelled from college.
- Vehicles should be parked at parking place.
- The furniture, lamps, fans etc in the classrooms should be used carefully. No damage should be caused in any way to the college property.
- Other College students are not allowed in the campus and students are warned not to bring friends and other people in college building without prior permission.
- Students have to follow all rules made by laboratories, and library
- Parents are allowed to meet their children only with the prior permission of the
Principal and not directly at the class rooms.
The college authorities reserve the right to change the rules and regulations as and when required and the same will be binding on the students as and when implemented.